Amico & Co strongly believes that a shipyard can only provide expertise and experience to clients via in-house production departments, staff and foremen.
That is why, at Amico, clients will find experienced teams, all very used to meeting the requirements of refit work, including:
- Painting – from primer application to topcoat refinishing.
- Surface preparation – hull and tanks cleaning, including hydro blasting, shot and grit blasting, disencrusting and remediation works.
- Engineering – shaft alignment, repowering, engines and generator servicing and reconditioning, ship’s technical systems plus an electrical workshop service.
- Metal work – working closely with selected and highly specialized companies who share our values, such as Sarimi, which is entirely owned by Amico & Co.
- Joinery – all works, including teak deck construction and bespoke deck furniture construction.
- Interiors – design, construction and refurbishment.
The in-house teams are complemented and completed with our dry-docking operations team, hardstanding and covered painting hangars, as well as a dedicated warehouse and storage facilities.
More information at: https://amicoshipyard.com