Genoa Superyacht Hub
Refit and Repair Services
Yacht refit and repair shipyards
specialised on super and megayacht
Genoa Superyacht Hub has a shipyard that operates specifically in the yacht refit and repair sector on vessels from 30 to 140m LOA.
The shipyard is characterized by its in-house departments, high-quality standards and the speed with which it can perform works, factors that have generated a consistent growth in the company’s reputation and an ever-increasing percentage of return business.
- 60.000 m2 total area.
- 4.000ton ship lift.
- 835ton travel lift.
- 4 slots in dry-dock, one in-house up to 102m LOA.
- 14 covered refit and repair areas for yachts up to 102m LOA.
- Keel pit.
- Technical marina up to 110m LOA.
- In-house workshops (Paint work from primer application to topcoat refinishing, joinery, teak deck construction, interiors construction and refurbishment, electrical workshop, metal workshop).
Superyacht Refit and repair services are operated by Amico & Co, amongst the world leaders in the superyacht industry.
102m covered dry-dock
Amico & Co shipyard operates in the Port of Genoa in a total area of more than 60,000 m2 and as well as having dedicated painting hangars for superyachts with advanced heating and overspray extraction systems, the shipyard is able to receive vessels of up to 102m LOA in its avant-garde dry-dock equipped with a telescopic cover – a facility that its clients describe as a “cocoon”.
BESPOKE MEGAYACHT HAULING
Thanks to the new ShipLift opened in October 2019 – an innovative system for hauling, launching and manoeuvring vessels of up to 95m LOA which allows up to six megayachts to be worked on at the same time – the shipyard has consolidated its international leadership in the large yacht refitting sector, bringing a decisive contribution to the enhancement of the Genoese hub in terms of its competitiveness with other similar yachting districts worldwide.
LARGE YACHT HOSPITALITY
Strongly complementary to the shipyard, enriching the present yard services, the new Waterfront Marina is is a large yacht hospitality project suitable for vessels over 20m LOA, with 26 berths from 20 to 110 metres in length, average draft 10m, located in the heart of Genoa, minutes away from ideal charter destinations such as Portofino and the Cinque Terre and in front of our shipyard as a pitstop base before or after refit or maintenance works.
A dedicated Hospitality & Crew concierge is located in the Waterfront marina office and a large area is dedicated to “crew life”: multi-sport fields, crew lounge, private fitness centre and multi activities area, crew mess and TV room, a bbq area, laundry and a courtesy van with driver, Amico shuttle.
Development is ongoing, so you will find something new every time you visit us!
- Berthing assistance on arrival and departure.
- Closed circuit television.
- Toilets / Showers / Changing rooms.
- Secure parking.
- Electrical outlets up to 1,000 Amps at 400 Volt
- Fresh water and waste water discharge at each berth.
- Fast band internet connection throughout the marina.
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO).
- Marina-wide Wi-Fi.
- Pollutant waste management areas.