Take a look to the latest issue of What's On, Genoa Yacht Crew Newsletter
Free time in Genoa
- Visit Museo Palazzo Reale and Palazzo Spinola for free > 5th November.
- Discover new italian talents > 25th November @ Carlo Felice Theatre in Genoa.
- Meet Bansky: The famous antiauthoritarian graffiti artist> until 14th January @ Genova Principe Railway Station
Do it like the locals
- Enjoy the Brugneto Lake and the foliage near Torriglia > Metropolitan City of Genoa.
- Aperitivo and fun tour in the “Vicoli” > Download the leaflet for more info.
- Tour of the Forts and breathtaking views > Visit the ancient forts on the hills of Genoa.
- Van Gogh: the immersive experience > Until 31th December in Milab (140 km from Genoa).
- Venice 18th International Architecture Exhibition > Until 26 November in Venice (400 km from Genoa).
- International white truffle Fair of Alba 2023 > Until 3rd December in Alba (140 km from Genoa).